- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: September 16, 2011 2:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The College provides opportunities for results-oriented and performance-driven individuals to work with ambitious, motivated, high-achieving students in a learning environment that promotes collaborative learning and outstanding academic achievements. In the last 3 years, Taylor’s College had placed more than 3,000 students in the top 200 universities of the world. To continue raising the performance standards of our students, the College welcomes speculative applications for the following position:
1. ECA Student Advisor
The incumbent is responsible for the planning, organizing, coordinating and implementing a wide variety of student’s extracurricular activities recreational & sport activities to enrich the College life of students. He/She is also responsible for providing information for the purpose of enrolment to enquiring students and their parents on the programme/courses offered by the College and to achieve set targets in student enrolment.
– Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Event Management, Communication, Marketing, Sports Science Management or equivalent.
– At least two (2) years of working experience in organizing and coordinating, activities, preferably handling students activities in an educational institution.
– An extrovert with strong interest in both indoor and outdorr sports activities.
– Good team player
– Willing to perform occasional duties outside normal working hours
– Possess own transport.
– Strong command in written and oral English language is essential.
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package (including attractive fringe benefits such as education subsidy, interest-free education loan, discount for children’s education) plus a conducive working environment.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume, contact telephone number, a passport size photo, current and expected salary and two referral letters or contact details of the referees by 5 October 2011, to the email or post to the address below:-
The Human Resource Director
Taylor’s College Subang Jaya
No. 1, Jalan SS15/8,
47500 Subang Jaya
Email: [email protected]
(Only shorlisted candidates will be notified)
Subscribe Now!! FREE
More Job Vacancies Info ..
- UMT ASEAN Scholarship 2018
- Kolej Tuanku Ja’afar ‘A’ Level Scholarship 2018
- Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2018 - ASEAN Youth
- Masters Scholarship Program 2018 at University of Nottingham
- Biasiswa Top Glove Scholarship 2018
- Malaysia Pro Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Curtin University
- Postgraduate Scholarship Programme at University Putra Malaysia
- The Asia School of Business Scholarships 2018/2019
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship
- UK Commonwealth Scholarship 2018
- Semakan Online Status Permohonan BR1M 2018
- Semakan Online Keputusan SPM 2017 | 2018
- Semakan Online dan SMS Keputusan STPM Penggal 1 Tahun 2018
- Semakan Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah (SAPS) Ibu Bapa
- Semakan Status Permohonan Persaraan Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)
- Semakan Online Status Permohonan SPA8i – Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA)
- Semakan Secara Online Wang Tak Dituntut (WTD)
- Permohonan Pinjaman Pengajian Tinggi Negeri Perak Bagi Sesi 2018/2019
- Semakan Tarikh-Tarikh Penting Permohonan UPU bagi Lepasan SPM | STPM dan Setaraf Sesi 2017/2018
- Permohonan Bantuan Pelajaran Tunku Abdul Rahman (BPTAR)